Dickey's Decor

Home, Garden and More

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Little Red Cabinet (Woowoo)

Did you get my title reference? Little Red Corvette was running through my mind the entire time I painted this cabinet. I was super stoked when I saw it on a Facebook page, but disappointed when I picked it up and the top was laminate. I didn't let it get me down because the size was awesome. I have found that my smaller pieces often sell quickly because many people don't have room for huge furniture. Anyway, I painted this red and left the back cream. I had another piece of paper left from my trip to Elizzabeth As that matched it perfectly. I decoupaged it on the back and loved the results.



I posted this and expected to get a lot of calls, but alas my phone never rang. It seems like my sales are feast or famine. I am selling things super fast or not at all. Today I ended up selling this and a dresser.
I am a painting fool right now as I am trying to get my garage cleared out of all the furniture I was collecting at the end of the school year. I will be finishing two big pieces tomorrow so there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment