This week I had two baseball wreaths to make so I decided to try a golf wreath.
Since golf balls are much smaller you can see a bit more of the wreath frame. I think on the next one I will paint the frame silver or white to make it blend in a little better. I covered the back of the frame with ribbon to make it look a bit neater. I used hot glue, but also a super glue for added strength. I will list it on Etsy to see if making more will be feasible. The good news is golf balls are much easier to find.
I finally decided on a fabric for my wicker bench. I love it and if it doesn't sell I have the perfect spot for it!
This bench is currently for sale on Craigslist. I have a few projects I have started and hope to finish up this weekend. It is good to be back in the groove!