Dickey's Decor

Home, Garden and More

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Back

My former blog, Dickey's Deals disappeared. Literally it went up in Internet smoke to the great beyond. One day I went to post and alas it was gone. After several weeks of trying to recover it I had to let it go. Soooo I am back. I have changed the name of my blog to Dickey's Decor because I have determined I do write about deals, but I also am doing a lot of home decorating/decor kind of stuff. I searched for a new name and wracked by brain for the past two weeks and my love of alliteration wins again. A special shout out to some of the suggestions my friends and family came up with (my baby brother Joe had some good ones).
It will take awhile for me to get my blog up to snuff, but for now it is good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment