Dickey's Decor

Home, Garden and More

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Currently For Sale

I am a teacher that refinishes, repurposes and "fixes up" furniture to give it new life. I also sell items on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/DickeysDecor. This hobby helps to fund the numerous projects needed on our nearly fifty-year-old home and travel with my kids.

If you have furniture pieces you want modernized, refreshed or redone contact me and we can discuss ideas and pricing! Free delivery within ten miles of my home. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am selling these on custom order basis. They are $30 for one just like this or $40 for one with your family name (Dickey's Est. 1996 for example)





These are done with paint and receive a waxing when finished. Pottery Barn used to sell one's like them, but no longer do. Theirs were over $100 and weren't hand made!

These items have recently sold...

Buffet

 Oceany Storage Cabinet


Corner Cabinet


Chalkboard Table



Buffet




Cabin bench


Portlandia styled table


Television console


China cabinet


 Funky chair

Dainty corner shelf

 Beach style desk

 Musical dresser
 Pink nightstand
 Monogrammed chair

1 comment:

  1. There are so many awesome things! Dammit! I live in Oregon too...just noooo money for a poor college student haha! Someday!

    ReplyDelete