Dickey's Decor

Home, Garden and More

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn Mantle For Less

 From now until after Christmas my house will be decorated for the holidays. This is the precursor for the next few months. While this isn't a great picture, I think it looks straight out of a Pottery Barn catalog. The cost was around $27. Now that is something to celebrate.

The overall look...opps the pillow is the wrong way. Drexler! Yes I have a television inside my fireplace. I don't like to lose the mantle to a TV so this is the compromise.
I bought this great platter for $1.49 at a Salvation Army sale. Pottery Barn has a similar one for $54. The leaf garland is super nice. The leaves are velvet. $50 regularly. $3 on clearance this summer at a secret sale I attended.


I found this wine jug at Camas Antiques for $14. The yarn balls were on clearance after Christmas at Wal-Mart for .30 each.
I can't remember where I picked up the deer antler candle holders. I know I didn't pay much for them. The birch candles were a Salvation Army find. The wheat came from a fancy schmancy store nearby that has a yearly sale. This was $28 regularly and I paid $3.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment