Dickey's Decor

Home, Garden and More

Monday, November 19, 2012

Minature Tree

I spent a good chunk of a day organizing my crafts last weekend. I have stuff  in several spaces making it easy to forget what I have. One day I will have everything in one place; oh yes I will. Anyway, I finally got around to doing some crafting tonight.



I am not exactly sure what one might do with this little ditty. A gift for the music lover? The seamstress?

I took a spool (this one isn't vintage, but purchased at the craft store) and wrapped it with vintage sheet music. Next, I hot glued the bottle brush tree into the spool hole. I bleached this one myself. I embellished it with vintage buttons in cream. I added some bakers twine as a garland. At the end I added the musical rosette. I may take it off, but kind of like it. A quick and easy project.

I may get one more project done before Thanksgiving. The day after I will decorate. No Black Friday for this chick.

1 comment: