Dickey's Decor

Home, Garden and More

Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Winds

Usually by this time of year I shift my focus from crafting, decorating and "inside" stuff to my garden. However, this year the weather S.U.C.K.S. I apologize if you find that word offensive, but with it currently pouring outside and temps in the high 30s I can't think of anything else to say.
My garage painting bonanza continues. I picked up this chair a year ago off of Craigslist with two others for zip. I am finally getting around to making them purty.
Here is the finished product:




I painted it with March Wind by Sherwin Williams. I busted out my handy dandy paint pen again and highlighted some areas with silver. I covered the chair in a fun spring-like print left over from outdoor chairs I did last spring (I will show you those later..so cool). I seriously like this chair, but have no use for it so it can be yours for a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment